Wichita Chisholm Trail Marathon > Participate > Registration
The Chisholm Trail Marathon is now open for registration! Register early and save.
Full Marathon Registration
Half Marathon Registration
The Chisholm Trail Marathon is proud to announce our partnership with one of Wichita's most outstanding locally owned eateries, The Monarch. This establishment is located just a few yards from the start corral. Choosing the VIP option upon registration will allow you access to The Monarch and the Chisholm Trail Marathon pre-race VIP area.
- Private bathrooms inside and outside (Porta Potty)
- An indoor area right next to race start
- Pre- and post-race beverages
- Complimentary Gear storage
- Live entertainment
Late Registration for the Wichita Chisholm Trail Marathon and Half Marathon will take place at the GetFit Wichita Expo held at the Mid-America All Indian Center on 3/23/19.
- The Wichita Chisholm Trail Marathon Inc, 501c3 does not offer refunds for any reason
- Entries cannot be deferred for another year
- Participants may switch from the marathon to the half provided only that the race is not sold out. Please e-mail Trevor@TimerGuys.com for switching races.
- Participants cannot give/change their registration to another individual.
- In the event of an extreme weather event that could endanger the participants, local officials will be consulted. Should Wichita City officials decision to impact race officials ability to conduct the event the same refund policy will be in effect. However, the WCTM would do everything in its power to modify/change the course or start time should a major weather event occur to preserve the event.
- Once we receive and accept your registration, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate.
- There is NO race day registration on any event.
- There is NO race day packet pick up
- All participants MUST pick up their packet at the GetFit Wichita Expo and have a copy of their ID to participate in the race.
- All participants under the age of 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian sign their registration form to participate.
- An official race number is required to participate in all races.
- The Wichita Chisholm Trail Marathon will allow packet pick up by someone other than the registered runner, provided they provide the person picking up their packet with a copy of their I.D.
Registration fees are not refundable.
By race day, registrants must be 16 years old or older for the full marathon and 12 years old or older for the half marathon.